Friday, November 10, 2006

good or bad

I had a long phone call with Anadi today. It was very helpful, it seems to me that she called at a time when I really needed her, as I was quite shaky and stressed this week.

She says I must carry on being one of the people who can see the good even in bad situations and avoid being one of the people who manage to see bad even in good situations.

She also says I am like a lotus blossoming (not mud).

I have also been reminded of how great my friends are, the kindness and love that people are extending to me is a precious gift and I am grateful for how lovely, and consistently thoughtful, my friends are.

I also had a good talk with Lezli today. Partly we were thinking about reciprocity and how things you give out come back at you. I think many of us are engaged in that cycle of giving and sharing and then being able to accept kindness "back" in some form. I see a lot of kindness and generosity around me, and am happy to be a part of that society.

I also continue to believe in that power of the kind thoughts and prayers that people are sending to me (both intimate family, friends and relative strangers such as people B works with or e-mates from tinternet). These cumulative "well-wishes" are helping and healing me.

Thank-you to all who are taking part in that. I appreciate it very much - you are good!

No comments: