Monday, October 02, 2006

inspiration


Despite saying I don't need to go to exotic places - the West of Scotland is one place that I DO love to go to.. the openess, the scale and the grandeur of it enchant me.

I love being there and can recapture the peace and joy of itby closing my eyes and remembering the various times we've spent in and around the Highlands and Islands.

B4 we knew that I'd got cancer B and I agreed that this Easter we'd be back up there. God-willing I hope to keep to that plan and see this fabulous view again. This shot was taken on the edge of the road leading up to Rannoch Moor as you drive North from Loch Lomond onthe A82 ... .. cant remember the names of anything, but can remeber being awestruck by the clarity of the colour and refelection in the water.

ps if you click on the pic you can see a slightly bigger version .. which is probably true for allthe pics in the other blog too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this beautiful space again with you at Easter - and all the other beautiful things we share!