Sunday, October 08, 2006

What Cancer Cannot Do

Cancer is so limited -
  • It cannot cripple love,
  • It cannot shatter hope,
  • It cannot corrode faith,
  • It cannot destroy peace,
  • It cannot kill friendship,
  • It cannot suppress memories,
  • It cannot silence courage,
  • It cannot invade the soul,
  • It cannot steal eternal life,
  • It cannot conquer the Spirit.

This was sent to me by Sarah Lawton, someone I used to teach and who is now part of the Stoke-posse at Lancaster Uni .. I have to say this is one of the messages which has brought a tear to my eye .. I totally agree with the sentiments. Thank-you, Sarah... xxxxx

It also struck me, reading emails from other ex-students that they all seem to think I am very strong and unbeatable! Ha Ha -- lets hope they are all right, then!
xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan- if you can force even Gulshan to give her homework in, then you are the most strong and unbeatable person in the world!